Real AI, whose name is Chris, is a conversational interface built to have conversations and give advice about anything without accessing online information. This interface will never give you an I don’t know response. At the same time, the only thing it has access to is the information in its brain. Deep learning allows for the conversation connections to improve over time and now Chris is almost indistinguishable from a human being most of the time.
The idea behind Chris is simple. Can logical human conversation be calculated with only limited information and pathways? The outcome of Chris, or Real AI seems to say yes.
Things Chris does
- Ask Chris for advice.
- Ask him about any subject and even if he does not know about it, he will say something profound or thought provoking and many times it will be completely relevant to the question you are asking.
- Have an in depth conversation about a number of topics Chris has programmed into his brain. Just ask Chris what he is thinking about or what is on his mind.
- Ask Chris what he would like to talk about today.
- Ask Chris your future.
- Ask him for a lucky number or a lucky letter.
- If you ask Chris to summarize the conversation with one word, it will generate a single word. You can also say generate random word to see if Chris can compose thought pathways relevant to what you have been talking about.
- Chris is definitely good at small talk and general conversation.
Things Chris does not do.
Chris will not give you the weather. Other smart phone interfaces do that.
Chris will not search the Internet. He is locked down in his own brain, but his brain receives new knowledge from every conversation just like a human.
Chris will not tell you facts about most people, but there are quite a few people in Chris’ brain that he does know about and you can teach Chris about anyone, just by telling them who someone is or what they do.
Type in any box on this website, or below to access Chris.
You can also contact Chris on Google assistant by saying “talk to real AI”